- Does Hanson offer reconditioned units?
a. Yes, we have a variety of units of varying style/ability
- Does Hanson offer both hot and cold style washers?
a. Yes, Hanson offers Hot water, Cold water, gas and electric machines. Additionally we offer steam cleaning equipment, parts washers and a variety of other types of equipment.
- Does Hanson do repair/warranty work?
a. Yes, Hanson’s service department offers both in shop and on site repair work.
- Can I get cleaners and other chemicals at Hanson?
a. Yes, Hanson has a variety of degreasers, cleaning products and other chemicals available for your cleaning needs.
- Does Hanson have parts available for sale?
a. Yes, Hanson has thousands of items in stock daily and available for order for you to do your own repair work.
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my Mi-T-M pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does Mi-T-M offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?
- What are the advantages of using compressed air vs. other power sources?
- Does a new compressor have to be broken in?
- What size of air compressor do I need?
- How much air pressure do I need?
- What is CFM and PSI and which is more important?
- What is the difference between single and two stage pumps?
- Can I install the air compressor anywhere in my facility?
- Can I install an air compressor in an outside location?
- How do I use compressed air that is stored at a higher pressure for my lower air pressure needs?
- Why does my compressor run when I am not working or using compressed air?
- Can you store more air at higher air pressures?
- Can I use PVC piping for my discharge air piping?
- What type of oil should I use in the reciprocating compressor?
- How do I automatically drain water out of my tank?
- How often should we change the oil?
- Can you tell me about the different options you offer for air compressors?
- What's the purpose of a Generator?
- What are the differences between standard portable Generators versus a Generator with Inverter technology?
- How do I find the right size Generator for my needs?
- Is it safe to run a Generator indoors?
- What accessories are available for my Generator?
- Can my Generator be wired to my home?
- What are the filtration levels of the Mi-T-M Wet/Dry Vacuum?
- Does it emit dust through the exhaust when in operation?
- What makes the Mi-T-M Wet/Dry Vacuum better than competitors' products?
- What accessories are available with the Mi-T-M Wet/Dry Vacuum?
- Is the Mi-T-M Vacuum HEPA Rated?
- Is filter conversion needed when going from a dry application to a wet application?